Saturday, February 23, 2008

Odds For Tonight's Game

10:1 Andreas Lilja logs 30 minutes, 6 of which are manning the point on the power play (nope. a mere 20 for 'Dre.)
5:1 Jimmy Howard puts in a stellar performance (check)
4:1 The offense puts up a goose egg (almost check)
2:1 New number one defenseman Derek Meech goes down with an injury (check for a minute there)
1:1 Deputy Downey beats someone up (unfortunately, pre-game doesn't count)

Edit: Aaaaand Meech is already hurt. I would be in disbelief if I hadn't used it all up last night when Chelios got hurt. You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Edit 2: Okay, Meech is fine. I never thought I'd say this, but thank God Meech is available to man the blue line. The thought of Garrett flipping Stafford quarterbacking the power play is enough to make me throw up.

Edit 3: I revisited the odds in technicolor above.