Thursday, April 23, 2009

All I Have To Say Is




...alright, that's not all I have to say.

  • Ericsson didn't do anything outrageous, but another all around, level-headed performance from the rook. A real shame the linesmen had to prevent him from pummeling that BJ. I'm excited beyond all belief for this kid.
  • Lidstrom deserves the Norris. End of motherfucking story.
  • ESPN says Datsyuk only played 16 minutes. Did I miss something? Tell me it'll all be alright, Pavel...
  • Speaking of Dats, I'm waiting for him to blow up. It's gonna happen. And it's going to be truly thrilling when it does. Of course, he didn't do much offensively in the Pens series last year, sticking mostly to defensive dominance and unexpected beat-downs. But I think he's a got a dangle or two in his pocket he has yet to deploy.
  • Too bad about those BJs. They deserve a good hockey team in Columbus. They'll be back if Mason isn't a flash-in-the-pan.

Bring on the motherfucking poultry.